Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sketch Cards!

First is a set of 2 cards. The Left card is Count Dookufrom the Clone wars done entirely in blue. I had the idea of doing clone wars characters in one color, and felt dooku would be more mysterious in blue. The second card is a scene card from the original Clone Wars miniseries featuring Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, and General Greivous.
  Next is a fantastic sandtrooper. It is in pen, pencil, and marker.
Finally is a set of 2 cards. Top is Anakin in pencil with Bravery written in Japanese calligraphy beside him. Bottom is a Yoda card done in marker and color pencil. This is done as a continuation of the "all in one color" theme I did with the blue dooku card.

1 comment:

  1. Ur a good artist :D I have my personal fan art of Ahsoka on my blog, but they're nothing compared to these :)

    ReplyDelete